How to use the CP2K Wiki
In order to contribute to the wiki you will need an account. To request a new account simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The syntax used by Dokuwiki is described in detail in this page.
Adding a new Page
- Click on the edit button either at the end of each section or on the tool bar on the right hand side (only visible after login)
- Add a new link to your new page in the appropriate section: e.g.
- Link have two parts, separated by “|”. The left hand part is the namespace (see below) plus filename of the tutorial page you are going to create; the right hand part is the actual link text that would appear on the page.
- All pages on the CP2K wiki are organized using namespaces. All tutorials should have the namespace “howto”. This is set by adding “howto:” to the filename in the left-hand part of the link, as the example above has shown.
- Save the changes
- You should see the new albeit empty link (in red) to your new page, click on the link, and you will be able to add contents to the empty page.
- Save, and you are done.
howto/wiki.txt · Last modified: 2020/08/21 10:15 by 127.0.0.1