CP2K UK Users Meeting 2015
Material from the Second Annual CP2K UK Users Meeting, held at the King's College London on 6th February 2015.
- Introduction & CP2K-UK Update, Iain Bethune
- Excess electron localization and the associated strand breaks of DNA - a method survey, Bin Gu, Jorge Kohanoff
- CP2K Overview & future plans, Jürg Hutter
- Efficient & Reliable Hybrid DFT Calculations with ADMM, Sanliang Ling, Ben Slater
- Filter Matrix Diagonalisation, Lianheng Tong
events/2015_user_meeting/index.txt · Last modified: 2020/08/21 10:15 by 127.0.0.1